REMEMBER CAMPAIGN IS ONLY SUSPENDED.McCAIN DID THIS TOO

:: General :: Enlistments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REMEMBER CAMPAIGN IS ONLY SUSPENDED.McCAIN DID THIS TOO

Post by GottaBCain2012 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 am

Herman Cain ONLY suspended the campaign. This will take the soap opera they call news off his back for awhile. We also have to be sure the media is held accountable. The stories will drop off because they were a smear tactic.No use to the sewer rats anymore. Herman Cain can lay low and take in donations. We can get behind him in the grassroots. John McCain suspended his campaign and came back. I think even Gingrich did it when his own campaign fell flat on its face. This would give him chance to fight any legal battles over the smear. Meantime he is STILL on the ballot. Still can be written in where he's not.For the most part all of it has been paid for meaning he's STILL on the ballot in KEY STATES if the ppl will hang tough and VOTE for him.

There are some other groups you can join too that have already begun the grassroots for Cain which i will post again shortly if you missed them We can join those also to get info.Make contacts w/ ppl who are working for Cain's election etc. Keep in mind that the other candidates will be looking to pick off his support even as he just suspended his campaign POLITICIANS care about 1 thing.

Hang in. Don't lose faith. It's not over yet. I will lkeep everyone posted on any info that comes in.
We will work hard at making sure you know everything that is going on.
And it won't be the crud we get from the media. It will be FACTS.
thanks again for joining.We can do this!
GottaBCain2012
Admin

View user profile http://cainsarmy.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top