Twitter Account,Catholics4Cain

:: General :: Enlistments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter Account,Catholics4Cain

Post by GottaBCain2012 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 am

facebook account:Boxerpaws Has Hope
Pennsylvania

Word Press Herman Cain blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wix Flash Site 4 Herman Cain: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GottaBCain2012
Admin

View user profile http://cainsarmy.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twitter Account,Catholics4Cain

Post by suenraleigh on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:49 pm

I am Suzanne Smith from Raleigh. Same handle "SueNRaleigh" on Twitter.

Herman Cain made me feel optimistic about our political future. He was a new kind of politician and I think he would have fought to bring about positive change. He is the only candidate that I feel would have represented us in DC.
suenraleigh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In Shock

Post by HermanCainRox on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Hello Suzanne, (GlenBeckRox here) I am still in shock. They did it to Sarah, and now to Herman Cain. I wish Gloria had grown thicker skin. She is a lovely lady, from what I was able to see. I know it had to be VERY hard for Mr. Cain. This last woman had absolutely nothing to gain from these lies (and yes, I do believe they were lies) but to bring Mr. Cain's campaign down. Well, congratulations Ginger snap, you did. Now your kids and mine will have to deal with obama and likely Sharia. How're you gonna like your burka, Ginger White? Ooooo, I am so mad!

Last edited by HermanCainRox on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding my Twitter name)
HermanCainRox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GottaBCain2012 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:42 pm

thanks for joining. there is also a good facebook group Write Ins for Cain w/ good info. For those who use facebook.We need to keep this in mind and remind the other Cainiacs. It was brought up in the facebook group. The Campaign was SUSPENDED. Period. that doesn't mean the campaign is over. Not by a long shot. If Herman Cain were to decide to return he could. He will still be on the ballot in the first states and probably many of the other ones. The other camps will be trying to pick off people like vultures-if we can keep the same ppl on board he could actually WIN. SUSPEND means exactly that. Remember when Gingrich first started? He cut out for awhile.Fired his staff and made a come back.It can be done and the race is far from over.
This way the allegations vanish for the most part and MAYBE someone in the media will do their job and find out where it all came from. I doubt it.In fact i doubt we'll hear from the smear machine again. They got what they wanted-or so they think. Be surprised if we hear another peep about Ginger.
UNLESS someone owns up soon.Hang in.There is also another site you can join called cainsolutions.com.Join both these groups. More good info that way.
Forget the other Herman Cain forum.The Paul bots hijacked it already.
GottaBCain2012
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by njnovo on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Twitter: @njnovo Facebook: NickNovo
I have a real hard time voting for anyone else. Thanks for organizing. I'm fired up!
njnovo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GottaBCain2012 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Hi Njnovo. good.We need ppl who are fired up. Meantime i am going to contact ppl closer to Herman Cain's campaign and see if a return is likely. We do not want to be invaded by other camps.I am promoting the site on Twitter but will also ban anyone who tries to invade and attack Cain or promote anyone else. It's going to take a HUGE grassroots movement to keep Cain in the race. The other camps WILL try picking off support.That's politics. Hang in.

We have no reason to get really discouraged. I honestly looked and can't see voting for anyone but Herman Cain.See a number of us have drawn this same conclusion.

We are definitely ready for battle. The media can spin all they like.THANKS for joining.We need people who are fired up!!
GottaBCain2012
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top